My native village



Tuesday,02 october2017



                               MY Village/My Native Village


The name of my village is Hingarpara . It is the best village in the district of jhenidah. It is an old village. My village is situated on the western side of  jhenidah  district. My village is 7 kilometers away from the thana . The village is  populated. It has a population of about   two thousands. Most of them are Muslims. The rest are Hindus. People of various classes live here. Most of the villagers are farmers. Some are businessmen and service holders. Few of the villagers are fishermen . There are many educated men in my village.  It is an important  village. There are  a Primary  school  .The primary school is situated on the middle side of my village.  There is a local market in my village.  The village has easy means of communication. The people of my village are simple and honest. It may be thought as an ideal village in Bangladesh.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages